A recent survey of past participants of the prep course revealed a 90% exam pass rate after taking this course.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment for License Exam Prep course trainings is expected at time of registration. Registration for waitlisted sessions does not guarantee space. Waitlisted individuals will be contacted if, and/or when, an opening develops in the session of their choice, but are encouraged to register for an alternate date to ensure space.
Sunday, Sept.17 (waitlist-see note above)
Sunday, Jan. 21
Sunday, Mar. 25
Sunday, Apr. 22
Sunday, May 20
Sunday, June 10
Sunday, July 15
- Designed for anyone seeking to prepare themselves for the social work license exam. Special attention is given to practice theory, social work terminology, therapeutic strategies, treatment, practice techniques, ethics, social work values, DSM, psychopharmacology, and diversity sensitive practice.
- Free-standing one-day course that addresses both the master’s (LSW) and clinical (LCSW) social work license exams.
- Helpful practice test questions including actual questions designed by ASWB, a (provided) study manual, and discussion.
- Participants provide their own lunch.
- No discounts apply to an individual's multiple registrations for the prep course.
Ruth Feinblum, MSS, LCSW, has a post-master's Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy from Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research. She worked in the public mental health system for a number of years in residential treatment, family-based mental health, and as an outpatient clinician with children and families. She founded Growth Solution Counseling, located in Center City Philadelphia, in 2008. She specializes in helping individuals and couples manage anxiety, improve communication skills, and thrive after divorce.