A recent survey of past participants of the prep course revealed a 90% exam pass rate after taking this course.
Sunday, November 6 (closed)
Sunday, January 22
Sunday, February 12
Sunday, March 26
Sunday, April 23
Sunday, May 7
Saturday, June 10
Saturday, July 15
- Designed for anyone seeking to prepare themselves for the social work license exam. Special attention is given to practice theory, social work terminology, therapeutic strategies, treatment, practice techniques, ethics, social work values, DSM, psychopharmacology, and diversity sensitive practice.
- Free-standing one-day course that addresses both the master’s (LSW) and clinical (LCSW) social work license exams.
- Helpful practice test questions including actual questions designed by ASWB, a (provided) study manual, and discussion.
- Participants provide their own lunch.
- No discounts apply to an individual's multiple registrations for the prep course.
Ruth Feinblum, MSS, LCSW, has a post-master's Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy from Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research. She worked in the public mental health system for a number of years in residential treatment, family-based mental health, and as an outpatient clinician with children and families. She founded Growth Solution Counseling, located in Center City Philadelphia, in 2008. She specializes in helping individuals and couples manage anxiety, improve communication skills, and thrive after divorce.
David Landsman-Wohlsifer, PhD, LCSW, Diplomate and Certified member of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, is co-founder of The Boca Raton Center for Psychotherapy in Boca Raton, FL, and is an adjunct faculty member in Florida Atlantic University's MSW program. He was formerly an adjunct faculty member at Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research and the University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy.