Each year, Bryn Mawr's graduate students apply for and win prestigious funding awards from charitable institutions. Below is a list of these organizations with links to more information about application requirements and deadlines.
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) / Henry Luce Foundation fellowships. The ACLS is the leading private institution supporting scholars in the humanities.
- National Gallery of Art, Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts pre- and post-doctoral fellowships.
- DAAD: German Academic Exchange Service fellowships for Ph.D. and Postdocs.
- Kress Institutional Fellowships: History of Art. Six pre-doctoral Kress Institutional Fellowships in the history of European art for a two-year research appointment in association with one of six foreign host institutions.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) pre- and post-doctoral fellowships. Training grants for graduate students and for post-doctoral fellowships from National Institutes of Health
- Ford Foundation Fellowships for predoctoral, dissertation and postdoctoral. "Through its Fellowship Programs, the Ford Foundation seeks to increase the diversity of the nation’s college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, to maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and to increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students."
- L’Oréal USA For Women In Science Program fellowships