Set Your Sights on Organizational Leadership
No one hands you a rulebook on how to move from middle to senior management.
As a middle manager, you’re the expert at directing a program or running a department. You’re frequently confronted with competing demands from leadership and direct reports. Moving up has its own set of challenges.
In Set Your Sights on Organizational Leadership you will gain the tools you need to broaden your perspective to think and act systemically.
During the 11, half-day workshops, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of your leadership style and how it affects the creativity and productivity of your team;
- Develop effective strategic planning skills to help your organization plan for the future;
- Learn what it takes to become a more inclusive workplace where the unique talents, abilities, and life experiences of the individual are valued, and staff feel welcomed and engaged;
- Expand your current organizational practices to recruit and retain diverse staff;
- Strengthen your skills in reading financial statements, building an organizational budget, and developing financial scenarios;
- Practice vetting processes that will help your organization assess the viability of new partnerships and growth opportunities; and
- Explore potential paths in your career’s development.
Preferred candidates will have a minimum of three years of professional experience that includes direct supervision responsibilities.
Monday, October 3, 2022
Program Dates: Thursdays | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2022 | October 27; November 3; November 17; December 1; December 15
2023 | January 19; January 26; February 9; February 23; March 9; March 23