Auditions for the Spring 2020 Production
Emperor of the Moon, by Aphra Behn
Aphra Behn’s deliciously satirical farce, Emperor of the Moon, is a 17th Century slapstick rom-com complete with astronomy, astrology & pseudo-science. Our production will have contemporary sensibilities and a playful spirit.
Interested in auditioning? Interested in dramaturgy or assistant directing? Curious in general? Please join us! Auditions are open to everybody, regardless of previous experience or class year.
Director: Molly Ward, email@example.com
At Bryn Mawr
- Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019 | 4-7 p.m. | Common Room, Goodhart Hall (enter through glass atrium doors at side of building)
- Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019 | 4-6 p.m. | Stokes 102
Callbacks (at Bryn Mawr)
- Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019 | 2-6 p.m., times to be assigned | Common Room, Goodhart Hall
- Monday, Dec. 9, 2019 | Times to be assigned | Common Room, Goodhart Hall
First Rehearsal (at Bryn Mawr)
- Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020 | 4-7 p.m. | Common Room, Goodhart Hall
- Friday-Sunday, April 3-5 and Friday-Sunday, April 10-12 | 7:30 p.m. | Goodhart Hall