Incoming and Current Student Information
- New Student Orientation
- Access Services
- Dining Services
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Career & Civic Engagement Center
- Family Giving
- Family and Friends Weekend
- Parent Information from the Registrar's Office
- Tuition, Fees, and Cost of Attendance
- Undergraduate Tuition Billing and Due Dates
- Vacation Break Policy
- Student Housing FAQ
Who can my student contact if there's an emergency and the Health and Wellness Center is closed?
- In a medical emergency, call Campus Safety (610-526-7911).
- In a counseling emergency call ProtoCall, the on-call counseling service, at 610-526-7778.
For more information, visit the Our Services page from Bryn Mawr College Counseling Services.