Thanksgiving Break, Fall 2022
- Thursday, November 24-Sunday, November 27
- Dorms remain open; registration required
- Academic meal plan resumes at dinner on Sunday, November 27
Winter Break, Fall 2022
- Saturday, December 17-Sunday, January 15
- Dorms close (except winter break housing dorm) Saturday, December 17 at Noon
- Winter break housing restricted to international students; athletes required to stay; students taking spring classes at UPenn
- Housing application required; charges billed to student account
Dorms open for spring semester Friday, January 13, 2023 at Noon
- Students may not request early move in for spring semester
- Academic meal plan begins at dinner on Sunday, January 15
- Classes begin Tuesday, January 17
The opportunity for students to live and learn together is an integral part of the Bryn Mawr educational experience. As a residential college, students are expected to live in campus housing and participate fully in the College meal plan for all four years.
Residence halls at Bryn Mawr provide simple, comfortable living spaces that promote full participation in the life of the College community and encourage individual growth. Because students have committed themselves to the Social Honor Code, the College expects students to respect one another, College and personal property, and the standards by which the halls are governed. Policies and procedures for the halls are set in consultation with the Residence Council, the Self-Government Association and the elected hall officers.
All students residing at Bryn Mawr are expected to be familiar with our policies.