Spring 2022 Exam Information
Learn more about final exams at Bryn Mawr.
Order your Transcript
Once you know all your grades are posted from last semester, order your official transcript through our website!
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
This schedule for current students was updated Jan. 19, 2022, and is subject to change.
- Jan. 2: Spring tuition bill payment due.
- Jan. 3: Fall grades due.
- Jan. 13-26: Add/Drop Period.
- Jan. 18: Classes begin at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore. This includes BMC PE Dance classes.
- Jan. 24: All non-Dance PE courses begin this week.
- Feb. 4: Last day to declare Cr/NC for first quarter courses (5 p.m.). Last day to drop a fifth course at Bryn Mawr and Haverford.
- Feb. 25: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses (5 p.m.).
- March 4: Spring break begins after last class. First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- March 14: Classes resume (8 a.m.). Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.
- March 18: Last day to add a second quarter course.
- March 23-25: Welcome the First Years Week
- March 25: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- April 1: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- April 13-22: Pre-Registration for Fall 2022 courses.
- April 27: Last day of classes at the University of Pennsylvania. Final Exams May 2-10.
- Apr 29: Last day of classes at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore. All written work due 5 p.m.
- April 30: May Day
- Apr. 30-May 1: Review period.
- May 2-7: Examination Period for seniors (ends at 5 p.m. on May 7).
- May 9: Senior grades due 12:00 noon.
- May 2-13: Examination Period (ends at 12:30 p.m. on May 13).
- May 14: Commencement.
- May 15: Dorms close at 12 noon.
- May 20: All non-senior grades due 12:00 noon.
The complete 2021-2022 Academic Year at a Glance Calendar is here.