GSAS students winning external fellowships
AAUW Awards Fellowship to Ph.D. Candidate Mechella Yezernitskaya
Each year, Bryn Mawr's graduate students apply for and win prestigious funding awards from charitable institutions. Below is a list of some of these organizations with links to more information about application requirements and deadlines. The sponsored research office has many grant-related resources, including a subscription to the SPIN database, the leading tool for matching research interests with potential funding programs. Graduate students can search the database from any computer on the campus network. You may contact the Director of Sponsored Research, Sarah E. Robertson, with further questions.
GSAS students can log onto the GSAS Student Resource Moodle site to watch the video of this workshop on graduate fellowship application and find more information.
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) / Henry Luce Foundation fellowships. The ACLS is the leading private institution supporting scholars in the humanities.
- National Gallery of Art, Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts pre- and post-doctoral fellowships.
- DAAD: German Academic Exchange Service fellowships for Ph.D. and Postdocs.
- Kress Institutional Fellowships: History of Art. Six pre-doctoral Kress Institutional Fellowships in the history of European art for a two-year research appointment in association with one of six foreign host institutions.
- American School of Classical Studies at Athens
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) pre- and post-doctoral fellowships.
- Depart of Energy, the Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) program
- Ford Foundation Fellowships for predoctoral, dissertation and postdoctoral.
- L’Oréal USA For Women In Science Program fellowships