Collier Science Library
Collier Science Library is located on the 3rd floor (371A) of the Park Science building.
Collier is being rebuilt as part of the Park Science renovations in 2022-23, and is operating out of temporary quarters, Park 371A. The entrance is in the northwest wing of Park Science, on the same floor as the Geochemical lab and classroom.
- Course reserves for science and math courses.
- Book pickup from the Collier stacks (which are closed), Canaday and Carpenter libraries, and the Haverford and Swarthmore libraries. Request books through Tripod.
- Multifunction Printers - B/W and Color.
- Hours until 8 pm most evenings (see the BMC libraries' hours page for more details).
- Study spaces: Collier reading room and mezzanine above the reading room, as well as carrels in the stacks area.
- A reservable group study room, Park 380. Click the button or scan the QR Code to access the reservation page.
- Circulation Office: Park 371A, 610-526-7463
- Research and Instruction Librarian, Joyce Bryant Angelucci. Park 371B, 610-526-7462, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email email@example.com for answers 7 days a week. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your books or Tripod account
Library and Information Technology Services
101 N Merion Ave
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
Office of the CIO: