Monday, Nov. 13, 7:30AM-12PM, Bartley Hall, Villanova University
This will be a live conversation with both Congressman Meehan (R-7th District of PA) and Sarah Galbally, Secretary of Planning & Policy to Governor Wolf, about current policymaking activity at the federal and state levels and discuss ways to find common ground and effectively navigate policy issues. Breakfast will be provided, and LILAC | Civic Engagement can reimburse your registration fee and SEPTA costs!
- 7:30 - 8:05 - Registration, breakfast, and networking
- 8:05 - 8:15 - Welcome and Introductory Remarks
- 8:15 - 9:30 - Live with Congressman Meehan and Secretary Galbally
- Congressman Pat Meehan and Governor Wolf's Secretary of Policy & Planning Sarah Galbally will review current policymaking activity at the federal and state levels and discuss ways to find common ground and effectively navigate policy issues.
- 9:30 - 9:45 - Break
- 9:45 - 11:15 - Courageously Advocating for Our Cause: Nonprofits as Lobbyists
- 11:15 - 12:00 - Small Group Discussion and Closing Remarks
The exact location if this event is Bartley Hall - Curley Exchange Room, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085.
Learn more and register here for $20 before the deadline of Tuesday, November 7.