Application due May 21
Brethren Nutrition Program is a small soup kitchen located in Washington, DC’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. BNP’s Non-Profit Management Intern will spend a summer assisting with running a non-profit at all levels, from managing volunteers in the kitchen to developing and implementing a community garden curriculum.
Three Key Responsibilities
- Create, plan, and implement a community garden educational curriculum. (40%)
- Assist in managing teams of volunteers in the kitchen. (40%)
- Assist in completing administrative tasks. (20%)
Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent. Preference will be given to students currently enrolled in an accredited College or University.
Internship Start and End Dates
The internship is 12 weeks with flexible start and end dates, 24 hours a week..
Application Deadline: May 21, 2017
- The intern will gain experience in managing and leading teams and groups of volunteers and in project planning and implementation.
- BNP will assist the intern in finding affordable housing.
- This is an unpaid internship.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “BNP Non-Profit Management Intern”.