Carpenter Library supports the College's programs in History of Art, Classical and Near Eastern Archaeology, Greek, Latin, Classical Studies, and Growth and Structure of Cities as well as housing Digital Scholarship programs.
- The Digital Media and Collaboration Lab
- A world-class library in a building with stunning architecture and visual impact
- 5 technology enabled classrooms
- Learn about the Bryn Mawr faculty featured on the atrium wall
- Computer labs and printing
Carpenter Library is located on the west side of the Old Library building, facing Goodhart (39 on this campus map).