Members of Bryn Mawr College's Class of 2019 have exciting futures ahead. Here are what some of the math graduates look forward to:
- Xingya Wang '19 was accepted into the Ph.D. program in Mathematics at Rice University and will begin her program next fall.
- Junyan Duan '19 was accepted into the Ph.D. program in Mathematical Computational and System Biology at the University of California Irvine.
- Namrata Basu '19 will be attending the Fisher Specialized Master in Finance program at Ohio State University. Read Namrata's Class of 2019 profile.
- Caiwei Shen '19 will enter the Ph.D. program in Economics at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Kat Phifer, who majored in Mathematics and minored in Theater, will be completing a year-long apprenticeship with Walnut Street Theatre in Philadelphia. Read Kat's Class of 2019 profile.
- Mehendi Siraj, who double majored in Mathematics and Economics (at Haverford), will be joining the Global Banking and Markets division at The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) in Hong Kong.
- Jwahir Sundai, who majored in Mathematics and Global Health, will be working as a clinical research assistant at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for the summer. Read Jwahir's Class of 2019 profile.
To learn more about members of the Class of 2019 from all majors, check out the student profile page.