The following email was sent to faculty, students, and staff by Assistent Soccer Coach Toril Hinchman on February 17.
Dear Bryn Mawr College Community,
The Bern Schwartz Fitness and Athletics Center will be closed on Tuesday, February 23rd from 9:00 AM until 3:30 PM for the Community Day of Learning. On this day you are welcome to use the fitness center from 7 - 9 AM, and from 3:30 PM until 10 PM. The pool will be CLOSED on Monday, February 22nd, Tuesday, February 23rd and Wednesday, February 24th for some necessary maintenance.
We hope you can come and cheer on the Bryn Mawr College Basketball team tonight! Last home game of the season!
Wednesday, 2/17/16 @ 7:00 PM - Bryn Mawr Basketball vs. Ursinus
Below is the link to our webpage where you can find the complete schedule, any updates in regards to hours during breaks, and all varsity sport schedules.
There is still time to join us for the 2016 Fitness Challenge!
The Fitness Challenge is a campus community effort to achieve better health in the New Year. The Challenge endeavors to create a supportive community that both challenges and encourages individuals to make healthier choices for themselves with the ultimate goal of committing to a more habitual workout schedule. With support from the Self Care Office, the Fitness Challenge also urges participants to think of health holistically and consider the ways in which physical, mental, and emotional health are interconnected.
Developed and promoted through the Department of Athletics and Physical Education, with cooperation from the Self Care Office, Fit Challenge 2016 is here to motivate YOU to become stronger and more consistent in this New Year!
How to Register
- Please see fitness monitor on duty to register, or register on our athletics home page. You may sign up at any time during the challenge!
- Pick up your Fitness Challenge information pamphlet, participation bracelet, and calendar of activities & Fit Club Classes (http://athletics.brynmawr.edu/information/fit_club/January_2016.pdf) when you register.
- All of the registration items will be available at the fitness center desk.
- Your name will be added to the Fitness Challenge Board once you register. You will record your own points on the Fitness Challenge Board.
- There will be weekly prizes and a monthly FitBit Wristband Grand Prize!
- The Fitness Challenge runs from January 25th until April 8th!
If you have any questions in regards to our facility and its resources, please do not hesitate to contact me at x5365.
We look forward to seeing you at the Athletic Center!