Post Graduation Plans: Dana will be a high school coach at College Possible Philadelphia, a national college access and success program assisting public high students through the college application process and though college graduation.
Majors: Political Science and Spanish
Dana on her Bryn Mawr experience: "Whenever someone asks me about my favorite part of Bryn Mawr, I always immediately respond that the people are specifically what make the place special. I have never felt more supported or loved than by my friends and community here and know that the people I've met at Bryn Mawr will be in my life forever. Also, I've had some truly fantastic professors that made learning fun and interesting. Graduating from Bryn Mawr is a truly bittersweet thing to wrap my head around because while I will miss so many aspects of this place, I know it is time for me to take what I've learned here (both inside the classroom and out) and apply it to the real world."
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Working as a Spanish TA
- Serving as the Political Science senior major rep
- Being a Customs Person sophomore year
- Studying abroad in Lima, Perú during her junior Fall
- Going to the National Ultimate Frisbee Championship last may as a member of the Bi-Co Sneetch Ultimate Frisbee Team
- Teaching ESL to refugees at Nationalities Service Center in Philadelphia during Summer 2016
- Acting as a Summer Advisor at East Bay College Fund, a local college access and success program in Summer 2017
Hometown: Oakland, California
Members of the Class of 2018, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.