Post-graduation plans: Maeve will be completing a masters degree in Art History at Bryn Mawr.
Majors: Anthropology and Film and Media Studies
Maeve on their Bryn Mawr experience: "Bryn Mawr has provided me with more love and support than I ever could have imagined, and I'm so happy to spend another year here developing my ideas about interdisciplinary visual culture with such incredible professors. I look forward to making use of the connections I've formed here."
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Sitting on the Independent Major Committee for the past two years
- Co-President of Nimbus Literary Magazine
- Internships at the Penn Museum of Anthropology and the Philadelphia Museum of Art through the Museum Studies Program.
- Employment with the Bryn Mawr Special Collections
- Participating in the Contemporary Art Exhibition and Conservation 360 program that went to the Venice Biennale
Hometown: Chevy Chase, Maryland
Members of the Class of 2018, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at email@example.com. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.