Post-graduation plans: Zermeen will be working as an analyst at Chatham Financial , a financial advisory firm based in Kennett Square, PA.
Zermeen on her Bryn Mawr experience: "Bryn Mawr has played an integral role in shaping the person who I am today. I have constantly been challenged to think analytically and outside of the box during my academic career in the Bi-Co. I am extremely grateful to my professors who have supported me throughout my journey at both Bryn Mawr and Haverford and have instilled in me, a tenacity for achieving nothing but the best. I am certain the skills I have learnt and honed over these four years will help me in the future as I embark upon the next chapter of my life."
Majors: Political Science (at Bryn Mawr) and Economics (at Haverford)
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Treasurer of Muslim Students Association
- Treasurer of South Asian Students, Co-President of South Asian Students
- Teacher’s Aid at Phoebe Anna Thorne School
- SPRING Accelerator Intern - SPRING is a UK-based organization that provides businesses in South Asia, East Asia and Africa with the resources they need to implement their business models. The start-ups they target are those geared towards impacting the lives of women, especially adolescent girls
- 47 Ventures Intern - a venture capital firm based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Hometown: Lahore, Pakistan
Members of the Class of 2018, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.