Post-graduation plans: Ayesha was selected for the New York City Urban Fellows Program out of 950+ applicants across the country, through which she will be working at a New York City government agency on urban public policy issues for the next year.
Ayesha on her Bryn Mawr experience: "Most of the people I met here have touched me—from selfless professors who care so deeply about my success and well-being, to incredible friends that I know will stay with me for life."
Major: Political Science
Concentration: Middle Eastern Studies (Arabic Language Track)
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Co-president of Muslim Students' Association
- Career & Civic Engagement Center student staff (formerly known as LILAC)
- Funded to attend the Peace Summit of Emerging Leaders in Bangkok, Thailand
- Funded by U.S. State Department's Gilman Scholarship to study Arabic abroad in Ibri, Oman during Summer 2017
- Studied abroad in Rabat, Morocco during Fall 2017
- President of Amnesty International Chapter
- Customs Person
Hometown: Queens, New York
Members of the Class of 2019, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.