Post-graduation plans: Grace will be pursuing a Master's of Science in Design Research at Drexel University.
Grace on her Bryn Mawr experience: "Bryn Mawr has provided me the best of both worlds: academics and community. I took advantage of the opportunities Bryn Mawr has provided me to explore my various interests in engineering and design at the College, as well as through the Quaker Consortium and study abroad. I appreciate the support and guidance I have received from professors and staff alike and am so grateful for the lifelong friendships I have made."
Major: Growth and Structure of Cities
Minor: Visual Studies (at Haverford)
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Engineers and Makers Club
- Study Abroad at DIS in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Curriculum Developer and Teaching Assistant for Physics 105: Design and Making for All
- Supervisor at Wyndham Alumnae House
- Night Owl and Student Worker for Conferences and Events
- Architecture Studios taught by Daniella Voith '76
- Engineering and Design Courses at UPenn, Swarthmore, and Haverford
- Praxis in Exploring the Museum Applications of Augmented and Virtual Reality
Hometown: Pittsford, N.Y.
Members of the Class of 2019, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at email@example.com. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.