Post-graduation plans: Lauren will be attending Brown University as part of their Ph.D. Anthropology program.
Lauren on her Bryn Mawr experience: "Bryn Mawr College has cultivated my passion for Anthropology and Museum Studies through meaningful relationships, incredible opportunities, and practical experiences. I will always think fondly upon the connections built and support given by Bryn Mawr, and look forward to the adventures ahead!"
Minor: Museum Studies
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- LILAC Summer Internship Funding for Nunalleq Excavation and Conservation project
- Cataloguist for Bryn Mawr College Anthropology's Collection of Lithics from Amaknak, Alaska
- Naukratis Project in Bryn Mawr Special Collections
- Byzantine Textiles 360 and ReconTEXTILEize exhibition
- Public History Online Exhibition
- Classics Colloquium: Reports from the Field
- Bryn Mawr College Fencing Club
Hometown: Zionsville, Ind.
Members of the Class of 2019, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.