Post-graduation plans: Mary-Elizabeth will be working at Vanguard in Charlotte, NC, as a Client Relationship Associate.
Mary-Elizabeth on her Bryn Mawr experience: "Bryn Mawr has given me some of the most wonderful friends and opportunities that I could not have dreamed of prior to attending. I have been able to pursue not only my passion for economics but also my interests in english and psychology. I know I will look back at my time here and be forever thankful for my education and the meaningful connections I have made."
Minors: Psychology and English
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Former member Cross Country and Track and Field athlete
- Former Head of the Social Committee for the Self-Government Association
- Student caller for the Bryn Mawr Fund
- THRIVE Mentor
- Vice Chair of Events for the Senior Giving Committee
- Ambassador for the Warwick Economics Summit
- Pathways to Policy 360 Course Cluster
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Members of the Class of 2019, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at email@example.com. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.