Post-graduation plans: Veronica will be associate teaching 5th grade language arts at Success Academy Charter Schools in Queens, NY.
Veronica on her Bryn Mawr experience: "I’m so glad I committed to Bryn Mawr four years ago. I have grown so much here: as an artist, a scholar, and a friend. Joining this community and taking part in our Traditions have allowed me to self-actualize in ways that I didn’t expect."
Key Bryn Mawr experiences:
- Writing Center Tutor
- Tour Guide and Senior Interviewer at the Office of Admissions
- Directed "The Lion in Winter" with Spotlight Theatre Company, Fall 2018
- Studied abroad at Trinity College Dublin, Fall 2017
- WRIT 190 Teaching Assistant
- Editorial internship with Davler Media Group, funded by LILAC
- Performed in musicals with Greasepaint Productions and in "A View From the Bridge" with Spotlight Theatre Company
- Private voice lessons, plus a junior and senior recital
- Sang with the Bi-College Chamber Singers and Chorale; soloist in Chorale concerts
Hometown: Cranford, NJ
Members of the Class of 2019, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at email@example.com. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.