Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Co-head of Shift Dance Company
- Full-Year Study Abroad at College Year in Athens
- Portfolio Manager of Owl Investment Group
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Co-Director of the Fall Student Dance Concert
- Aesop Business Analyst Academy
- SGA Co-President for the Class of 2020
- Senior thesis on competitiveness in Greece
Hometown: Seal Beach, California
Post-graduation plans: I will be an analyst at Goldman Sachs in the Global Investment Research Division.
Words of wisdom for the Class of 2024: Don't be afraid to get involved at Bryn Mawr. There are so many incredible clubs, organizations, and groups on campus, in addition to countless opportunities for internships, study abroad, research, and more.
I am extremely grateful for all of the people that helped make my Bryn Mawr experience so enjoyable. I would like to thank my advisors and professors for their guidance, especially Professor Ceglowski, Professor Clarke, Professor Thapar, Dean Walters, and Ellie Stanford. A huge thanks goes out my friends, D3, the MerFam and AbFam, Shift Dance Company, the wonderful alumnae community, and, of course, my family for their support!
Members of the Class of 2020, we want to hear from you! Drop us a note at email@example.com. Include a photo of yourself and let us know what you have planned for life after Bryn Mawr, who you'd like to thank, words of wisdom, or whatever else you'd like to say. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels over the next few weeks.