Class of 2021: Eliza Mlodzinski
Name: Eliza Mlodzinski
Hometown: Doylestown, PA
Post Graduation Plans: I will be an Education and Community Services Intern at the Mercer Museum in Doylestown for the summer.
Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Living in Brecon
- Working in Erdman (including working two summers there)
- Every Customs New Student Orientation (as a freshman, as a Customs Person, and as an Activities and Orientation Assistant)
- Being a runner during Lantern Night, and a dorm traditions rep for three years
- Hanging out by the cloisters fountain in the middle of a summer day
- All the traditions, but especially- working May Day breakfast, all the Step Sings, and watching benches go up in trees during WTF Week.
Members of the Class of 2021, we want to hear from you! Drop us a note at email@example.com. Include a photo of yourself and let us know what you have planned for life after Bryn Mawr, who you'd like to thank, words of wisdom, or whatever else you'd like to say. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels over the next few weeks.