Bryn Mawr community members can click the session names below to watch recordings on the Panopto platform.
If you are currently planning a teach-in, consider recording it to add to this page. The goal for all recorded sessions is to increase the reach of the teach-in for those who could not attend it in-person and to expand a growing archive of knowledge.
- Ukraine: One Year Later (2023)
- Student Voices from Dining Services (2022)
- Identifying Characteristics of White Supremacy (2022)
- Strike 101 (2022)
- From Charity to Social Justice: A Conversation About Civic Engagement (2022)
- Microaggression Self Defense (2021)
- Art and Race in France - Alexis Peskine (2021)
- Oh, No! Say it Isn't So! Eugenic Skeletons in Unsuspected Closets (2021)
- Re-Imagining Student Work on Campus (2021)