Transfer Credit

Entering first-year students may transfer up to four units of credit from college work done during high school—this may include courses taken at community colleges, dual enrollment programs, or two-year colleges. Students should submit an official transcript for review of this work during the application process, but may also submit it after enrolling.

View the Registrar's full Transfer Credit Policy for more information.

Explore More

Get to know Bryn Mawr College's vibrant campus by exploring our interactive map and connecting with current students. 

benham gateway

Contact Us

Admissions | Financial Aid

Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.

Benham-Gateway Building
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Phone: 610-526-5152
Fax: 610-526-7471

Office of Financial Aid
Phone: 610-526-5245
Fax: 610-526-5249