Transfer Credit

Entering first-year students may transfer up to four approved units of credit from college work done during high school—this may include courses taken at community colleges, dual enrollment programs, or two-year colleges. Students should submit an official transcript for review of this work during the application process and may complete the transfer credit request form after admission.

View the Registrar's full Transfer Credit Policy for more information.