Name: Amanda Wessel
Major: Spanish and Geology
Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Living in community for three years at the Batten House Co-op.
- Studying abroad in Valparaiso, Chile for 6 months.
- Traveling to Death Valley, Catalina Island, and Joshua Tree with the Geology Department and doing geology fieldwork in Utah during Summer of Science.
- Visiting the Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives at the Tamiment Library at NYU during a course on the Spanish Civil War in the Spanish Department.
- Tutoring in the Writing Center and leading Spanish TA session.
Hometown: Takoma Park, MD
Post-graduation plans: Year-long fellowship with Quaker Voluntary Service in Atlanta.