Major: Comparative literature and mathematics.
Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Four-year student athlete on the varsity badminton team
- Princeton in Beijing Summer Study Abroad
- Mathematics major representative
- Mathematics teaching assistant
- Interlibrary Loan Services assistant
- Carpenter circulation assistant
- Pensby Center exchange student coordinator
Hometown: Anyang, South Korea.
People you want to thank: I'd like to thank all my friends, professors, and staff members who guided me through my four years at Bryn Mawr. I'm very grateful for the opportunities for development and growth I've experienced as well as the most wonderful people I met on my journey!!
Members of the Class of 2020, we want to hear from you! Drop us a note at email@example.com. Include a photo of yourself and let us know what you have planned for life after Bryn Mawr, who you'd like to thank, words of wisdom, or whatever else you'd like to say. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels over the next few weeks.