Class of 2020: Lucia Legnini
Majors: Theater and French
Hometown: Woodstock, NY
Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Studying abroad in Paris
- Studying at Bryn Mawr's Institut d'Avignon
- Teaching Shakespeare to middle school students at the E.M. Stanton School in Philadelphia with Professor Catharine Slusar
- Acting in five Mainstage productions
- Working in Carpenter Library for three years
- Acting as a student representative for the Independent Major Committee
- Interning at Ping Chong + Company in New York under two Bryn Mawr alumnae
- Singing with the Extreme Keys
I want to thank my thesis advisors Professor Julien Suaudeau and Professor Mark Lord for their guidance, not only throughout these two projects, but over my four years at Bryn Mawr as well. I would also like to extend a special thank you to Professor Catharine Slusar, Professor Maiko Matsushima, and Professor Penny Armstrong for encouraging me to push myself both academically and artistically and for helping me overcome many challenges. I would like to thank Dean Michelle Mancini, Dean Raima Evan, and Laura Surtees for their support. Finally, I am grateful for my family and friends. To my parents and to Karine Hrechdakian and Lowell Miller, thank you for supporting me along the way.
Members of the Class of 2020, we want to hear from you! Drop us a note at email@example.com. Include a photo of yourself and let us know what you have planned for life after Bryn Mawr, who you'd like to thank, words of wisdom, or whatever else you'd like to say. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels over the next few weeks.