Name: Nora Cahill
Minor: Math, German
Hometown: Madison, Wisconsin
Post-graduation plans: I’ll be heading to Washington, DC to join the Brookings Institution’s Economic Studies program as a research assistant.
Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Member of the BMC Democrats Executive Board
- Working as an Economics and German tutor
- Working as a TA in the Economics and German departments
- Using a fellowship from Bryn Mawr to fund my internship at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Lafayette School of Public Affairs in the summer of 2019
- Study abroad in Berlin (until the pandemic hit)
People I want to thank: Thank you to my amazing professors who pushed me to do my best and supported me as I navigated a busy major and double minors. My friends who stuck with me through it all, thank you for keeping me social, even over Zoom! Extra shout out to Lillian and Mahima for the late-night econometrics, and to Emma for 4 years of breakfasts and lunches. A huge thank you to my family for always being there for me — words can’t describe how much I love and appreciate you.
Members of the Class of 2021, we want to hear from you! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a photo of yourself and let us know what you have planned for life after Bryn Mawr, who you'd like to thank, words of wisdom, or whatever else you'd like to say. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels over the next few weeks.