Bryn Mawr is more than just a liberal arts college, and undergraduate students benefit from that.
Many students take advanced courses offered through Bryn Mawr's two graduate schools: the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Some students enter combined-degree programs, and, depending on their field and preparation, earn a master's degree either at the same time as a bachelor's degree or one year later.
Combined Degree Programs
A.B./Master's Degree Programs at Partner Institutions
- 3+2 Master of City and Regional Planning Program at University of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Master of Engineering at University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
- 4+1 Master of Education and Teacher Certification Program at University of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Master of Bioethics Program Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Master's Programs at the Boston University School of Public Health
- 4+2 Master of Chinese Studies at Zhejiang University
- 4+2 Master of Optics at University of Rochester
- 4+1 With Aberystwyth University (U.K)