Bryn Mawr’s robust partnerships offer students many different academic, professional, and social opportunities.
Combined Degree Programs
Combined degree programs allow Mawters to earn their undergraduate and graduate degrees simultaneously. These programs typically take 4.5 to 6 years and can save you money and time if advanced study is in your future.
28% of the Class of 2020 were in graduate school the year after graduating from Bryn Mawr.
Mawrters can take advantage of combined degree programs right here at Bryn Mawr through our Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research and our Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Combined Degrees at Partner Institutions
- 3+2 Master of City and Regional Planning Program at University of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Master of Engineering at University of Pennsylvania School
- 4+1 Master of Education and Teacher Certification Program at University of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Master of Bioethics Program Perelman School of Medicine at University of Pennsylvania
- 4+1 Masters Programs at Boston University
- 4+2 Master of Chinese Studies at Zhejiang University
- 4+2 Master of Optics at University of Rochester
- 4+1 Masters Programs at Aberystwyth University (U.K)
We also offer several other dual degree programs outside of a masters degree.
Other Dual Degrees
- 3+2 A.B/B.S Program in Engineering and Applied Science at Caltech
- 3+2 A.B/B.S Program in Engineering at Columbia
- A.B./J.D Program with Indiana University
Students interested in Reserve Officer Training Corp (ROTC) or special studies can take advantage of our other local partnerships.
- Army ROTC with Widener University
- Air Force ROTC with Saint Joseph’s University
- Cross-registration at Villanova (special cases)