Faculty, staff, students, and even several alums gathered once again for Bryn Mawr's Community Day of Learning. This year's event saw an unprecedented turnout, with more than 650 community members registering for the nearly 50 sessions.
2018 marked the fourth year for the Community Day of Learning and this year's theme was "Being Bryn Mawr: Past, Present, Future." The day was broken into three sections that corresponded with each part of the theme.
Among the "Past" offerings were:
- 30 Years of McBrides: A History
- Global From the Beginning: The International Dimensions of Bryn Mawr
- Latinas at Bryn Mawr: Institutional Records and Community Memory
"Present" sessions included:
- An Accessibility Tour
- Confronting the Confidence Gap: Women and Tech Skills
- Discussions on Immigration in Higher Education
"Future" sessions looked at:
- Creating Inclusive and Accessible Spaces for Learning and Being at Bryn Mawr: A Conversation with Students and Faculty
- Increasing the Diversity of Staff Supervisors
- Religious Life: Where We've Been and Where We're Going
For the full list of sessions, visit the Community Day of Learning website.