Post Graduation Plans: Jwahir will be working as a Clinical Research Assistant at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for the summer.
Jwahir on her Bryn Mawr Experience: "I will miss Bryn Mawr’s beautiful campus! I’m so happy for all of the wonderful friendships made here. I am also grateful for the impact I’ve had during my time at Bryn Mawr. It has always been a personal value of mine to leave places better than when I entered them. Moving forward, I am confident that the analytical and critical thinking skills I’ve strengthened here will take me far."
Majors: Mathematics and Global Health
Key Bryn Mawr Experiences:
- Awarded President’s Office Community Building Honor Roll twice, Pensby Center’s Presidential Award, and Pensby Center’s Harris Wofford Award for the Tri-Co NAACP
- Tri-Co NAACP President (2019), AMO Co-Coordinator (2019), CDA (2017), ECC Committee (2016)
- Introduction to Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania's School of Medicine by the Quaker Consortium
- LILAC-funded Summer Research Experience in Valencia, Spain
- LILAC Winter Externship at the National Children's Medical Center
- Google Cloud Next Conference
- Thesising for Global Health major
- STEM Posse Scholar
Hometown: Cambridge, Mass.
Members of the Class of 2019, we want to know what you've got planned for life after Bryn Mawr! Drop us a note at email@example.com. You can include a photo of yourself or let us know if you'd like to have a photo taken. We'll be sharing selected profiles on the College's website and social media channels in the weeks leading up to Commencement.