- Jacob Coleman (HC '21), M.A. '21, Académie de Rennes
- Saskia Holman '21, Académie de Grenoble
- Zoe Sego '21, Académie de Caen
- Robbie Spratt (HC '21), Académie de Nice
- Anna C. West '21, Académie de Dijon
- Kylie Woo '21, Académie de Rouen
The Teaching Assistant Program in France offers participants the opportunity to work in France for seven months, teaching English to French students of all ages. Each year, more than 1,500 American citizens and permanent residents teach in public schools across all regions of metropolitan France and in the overseas departments of France such as French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and Réunion. The American cohort is part of the larger Assistants de langue en France program, which recruits 4,500 young educators from 60 countries to teach 15 languages annually in France. The Assistants de langue en France program is managed by France Éducation International.