Summer 2020 Newsletter
Julia Hablak '21 in St. Petersberg.
This edition of the e-newsletter includes stories on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting global activity, a welcome to the new Director of Global Education, and more.
Contextualizing the COVID-19 Situation
- Students Rally to Transform 360° Experience
- Climate Change 360° Adapts to Shifts in Teaching due to COVID-19
- Jordan Program, Ghana Program, Russian Language Institute Move Online for Summer 2020
- Deadline Extended for the Global Bryn Mawr Student Fellowship for Summer 2020
- Save the Date for the Rescheduled International Forum in London
- Bryn Mawr Welcomes New Director of Global Education
- In Other Words: Bryn Mawr in Translation
- Students and Faculty in 360° Course Cluster "Borderlands' Visit Yunnan Province