As you may or may not know, we've created a video to attempt to get First Lady Michelle Obama as our 2017 Commencement Speaker! In order for our plan to work, we need everyone in the Bryn Mawr community to share, tweet, post, snap, regram, and retweet this video throughout all of your social media channels in the hope that she will see the video and love it.
We've even created this checklist to ensure you don't forget anything!
- Like and comment on this Facebook post.
- Share this Facebook post on your own page and encourage your friends and family to do that same.
- Tweet at @FLOTUS using the #MichelleattheMawr tag encouraging her to come to Bryn Mawr. (Maybe do that more than once!)
- Retweet this tweet.
- Snap a video to Michelle (Snapchat: MichelleObama) telling her why she should be our 2017 Commencement Speaker.
- Post the below image on Instagram with the #MichelleattheMawr tag encouraging her to come at Bryn Mawr!
This plan will only work if we let the First Lady know why she should be our 2017 Commencement Speaker. Make sure to tag her in your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts, use the hashtag #MichelleattheMawr, and use hashtags related to her education initiatives (#letgirlslearn, #wewillrise, #bettermakeroom and #reachhigher)