Getting to Reunion: Bryn Mawr College is a five-minute walk from the Bryn Mawr station on SEPTA’s Paoli/Thorndale line. This line stops at 30th Street Station in Philadelphia, with connections to AMTRAK and the SEPTA Airport line. We will have vans available between the Bryn Mawr train station and campus if you do not wish to walk. There are also cabs parked at the station if you wish to take one to campus.
- Olde City Taxi: 215.247.7678
- Main Line Taxi: 610.272.1000
Transportation during Reunion: Transportation on campus and to/from certain events at Haverford is provided by college vans and the Blue Bus. A full transportation schedule will be available on Reunion weekend. Travel to Haverford is also possible via SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale line, the 105 bus on Lancaster Avenue, or a local taxi service.
Parking: Reunion attendees may park in any faculty/staff, student, or visitor space, except those blocked by cones or reserved for handicap access. Please park only in designated parking spots.
Fitness Center Hours: The pool and gym at the The Bern Schwartz Fitness and Athletic Center will be open during the following times:
Friday, June 1
Fitness Center: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pool: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 2
Fitness Center: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pool: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 3
Fitness center: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Pool: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Accommodations: Dormitory accommodations are available on Friday and Saturday nights. Individual dorm rooms do not lock, so please leave your valuables at home. Dorms open at 10 a.m. on Friday and close at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday. Room assignments are made in the dorm assigned to your class, as space permits. Preference for rooms is given to those with special needs and very young children in order of the date by which we receive your registration.
Rooms include a pillow, bed linens, blankets, soap, and two full-body but smaller towels. Guests must bring anything else. All beds are singles, there are shared (mostly co-ed) bathrooms in the hallways, and some of the dorms are not air-conditioned. If you reserve more than one bed, they might not be in the same room.
Please let us know if you have any physical limitations. Our dorms are old and many have single steps in the hallways, or bathrooms with tubs or showers but not both. In order to assign you to the correct room, we must know if you have difficulty walking steps, require a shower or bath or anything else that would be pertinent. Knowing this in advance will help eliminate last minute on-site room changes.
Dorm pricing is per person, not per room.
- 1943, 1948, 1953, 1958, 1963, 1968 New Dorm & The Enid Cook '31 Center
- 1973, 1978 Radnor
- 1983 Pembroke East
- 1988 Merion
- 1993, 1998 Rhoads
- 2003, 2013 Rockefeller
- 2008 Denbigh
- Non-Reunion Years Available Space
Hotels: For those interested, Bryn Mawr has discounted room blocks at area hotels. To reserve, call the hotel directly before the cut-off dates listed below and request the Bryn Mawr College Alumnae/i rate. All hotels are serviced by local taxis. Additionally, we will provide one bus pick-up in the morning and one drop-off in the evening to all hotels (times will be provided at Reunion Weekend).
- Philadelphia Marriott West, 111 Crawford Avenue, West Conshohocken, PA 19428, 610-941-5600 ($139, must book by May 10th) - Please call 1-800-228-9290 or visit the Marriott event page to make your reservation.
- The Radnor Hotel, 591 East Lancaster Avenue, St. Davids, PA 19087, 610-688-5800. Please refer to "Bryn Mawr College" when booking ($139 for single, $159 for double, must book by May 8th).
Kids Camp: Three sessions of camp will be offered on Saturday, June 2. Camp sessions include games and snacks and are fully supervised by the camp director and BMC students. While we do our best to accommodate all requests, space is limited. Please book in advance. Camp is an additional cost.
- Session I: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Session II: 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Session III: 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (includes dinner)
All sessions will be located in the Phebe Anna Thorne School. Please note:
- A waiver and emergency form are required for each child at the time of drop off.
- Parents must sign each child in and out of each session during the first and last fifteen minutes of the session.
- Children must be at least four-years-old and potty trained.
- Children with contagious illnesses cannot be accommodated.
Childcare: Bryn Mawr does not provide childcare during reunion. Below are two bonded agencies that operate contractual childcare services. Contact the provider directly for details. Allow two weeks for the best availability. These agencies are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Bryn Mawr College or the Alumnae Association.