What is the Recruiting Program?
The Recruiting Program brings hiring organizations to campus to recruit Bryn Mawr students. You can interview for entry-level jobs and summer internships, as well as attend employer-hosted events. The Recruiting Program is managed through our online recruiting system called Handshake. Some key benefits:
- Find jobs and internships specifically for Bryn Mawr students
- Conveniently interview on campus (at BMC, HC, or Swat)
- Meet Bryn Mawr alumnae/i and hiring representatives
How do I get started?
- Login to Handshake to familiarize yourself with where to find postings and recruiting events.
- Update your Handshake profile with your preferred career interests to receive targeted emails.
- Read the Student Recruiting Policies. Participating students are expected to follow these policies.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter. Schedule a mock interview before your first interview.
- Explore the Recruiting Program opportunities below.