Health Requirements for Incoming Students
All new students must submit the following documentation:
- The Undergraduate Health Services Form or Graduate Health Services Form: please print the form and take it your health care provider to be filled out.
- A record of all required immunizations: please enter the dates of the required immunizations on the Patient Portal after June 1. Page 3 of the Health Services Form has a list of required immunizations. If you are unable to access your immunization records, you must be re-immunized or have a blood test to prove immunization.
- SHS Medical History; please complete this form via the Patient Portal after June 1
- Communications Preference form; please complete this form via the Patient Portal after June 1
- Sickle Cell Waiver if you are a student athlete and decline to be tested for sickle cell disease
Forms should be mailed to:
Bryn Mawr College Health Center
101 N. Merion Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Alternatively, forms can uploaded via the Patient Portal.
Undergraduate forms are due by July 1.
Graduate forms are due by August 1.
Students who have a chronic health condition are encouraged to meet with the director of medical services and/or counseling director to become familiar with our services.
Please email Sally Heimann at email@example.com if you have questions.