First, you must register for the placeholder PENN B500 course in BIONIC to show your intent.
Second, submit a completed Graduate Student Quaker Consortium Registration Form after you receive approval from your advisor for the specific course you're interested in.
- View the Penn School of Arts & Sciences graduate departmental pages for course offerings.
- Bryn Mawr students do not have priority in Penn classes in accordance with the Quaker Consortium Agreement. A seat in a Penn class is never guaranteed and students should have a back up Bryn Mawr course in mind when planning their schedules.
- Students cannot audit courses.
- View Penn's Academic calendar for semester start/end dates.
Third, obtain permission from the Penn instructor to take the class. Your course request data cannot be processed unless the we have a copy of this email.Forward the email to:
- Megan Kenny (email@example.com) in the Registrar's Office.
- Maria Dantis (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the GSAS Dean's Office.
Fourth, at the start of the term, set-up your information in the Penn system.
- Obtain an ID card at the PennCard Center.
- Obtain a PennKey to access digital resources.
- Verify your registration and view classroom location by logging on to Penn InTouch.
- Add your BMC email address to the Penn directory.
Fifth, go to class!