Registration: Registration for Reunion 2018 will open in early April. Registrations will be taken via our online system or by calling the Alumnae Relations office.
Find out who's going: A list of registered attendees will be made available once registration is open. Please note that users must be logged into Athena's Web to view the attendees list.
Picking up your registration materials: When you arrive at Reunion, pick up your registration materials at the Centennial Campus Center (the old gym). They will include a welcome packet, your reunion one card, and other relevant information. Students will be able to assist with bags and transportation from the Centennial Campus Center to your dorm.
Refunds: Registration fees offset a portion of the overall reunion costs. This is imperative to the sustainability of the College and effective stewardship of our resources. Should unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel your registration, refunds must be requested in writing. A $25 dollar processing fee will be incurred. Please send all requests by email to email@example.com or mail to Attention: Tracy Ryan, Alumnae Relations, Bryn Mawr College, 101 N. Merion Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
Release agreement: Each alumna must read the information provided about Reunion and accept the risks involved in attending the weekend. Consent in electronic format is required to finalize registration.
Waitlist: For events with a capacity limit, registrations are taken in the order they are received. Alumnae requesting a spot at a full event will be placed on a waitlist according to the order in which their registration was received. Alumnae on a waitlist will be notified via email or phone.
On-site registrants: Admittance to any part of Reunion after the registration deadline in May will be made on a space-available basis. Staff will be present to check nametags and one-cards at events and cannot admit unregistered attendees. To guarantee your space and prices, register before the deadline.
Pricing: Pricing for Reunion 2018 will be released in the coming months. Please note that pricing varies slightly by class due to special activities. In honor of their milestone reunions, the Office of the President has partially subsidized the registration costs for the 70th, 65th, 50th, and 25th reunion classes. Registration for the Class of 1943 is complimentary.
- The Athena: Access to all events, meals, and on-campus housing from Friday at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday at 12:00 p.m. Includes on-campus housing on both Friday and Saturday.
- The Owl: Access to all events and meals from Friday at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday at 12:00 p.m. Does not include on-campus housing.
À La Carte Options:
- Friday I: Includes all events and meals on Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (excludes Barnes tour).
- Friday II: Includes all events and meals on Friday from 5:30 p.m. to midnight.
- Saturday I: Includes all events and meals on Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (excludes Kids Camp).
- Saturday II: Includes all events and meals on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (excluding Kids Camp).
- Saturday III: Includes access to "Bryn Mawr Beer Garden" on Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday IV: Includes all events and meals on Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to midnight (excluding Kids Camp).
- Sunday: Includes all events and meals on Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- On-campus housing: Can be purchased à la carte per night.
Barnes Museum Tour - Friday, June 1, 2018: Ticket price TBD
Kids Camp - Saturday, June 2, 2018:
- Session I: 8:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Session II: 2:30 p.m - 5:30 p.m.
- Session III: 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (includes dinner)