Reunion Registration Information, Packages, and Pricing
Reunion 2024 Pricing
Pricing for Reunion 2024 will be available soon!
Packages and À La Carte Options
The Athena provides access to all events and meals from Friday at 10 a.m. to Sunday at 12 p.m. On-campus housing Friday and Saturday night are included in this package.
The Owl provides access to all events and meals from Friday at 10 a.m. to Sunday at 12 p.m. On-campus housing is not included in this package.
- Thursday: Includes dorm accommodations Thursday evening and breakfast Friday morning. Please note this package is first come, first serve to support our long-distance travelers and for those observing Shavuot. While all alumnae/i are welcome at Reunion, Thursday night housing is only available for alumnae/i celebrating a Reunion. This package is $85/person. Registration for this option is available until April 12 or until sold out.
- Friday I: Includes all events and meals on Friday from noon to 5 p.m. (excludes Chanticleer and the Barnes tour).
- Friday II: Includes all events and meals on Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday I: Includes all events and meals on Saturday from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. (excludes Kids Camp).
- Saturday II: Includes all events and meals on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (excludes Kids Camp).
- Saturday III: Includes access to the Bryn Mawr Beer Garden on Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday IV: Includes all events and meals on Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to midnight
- Sunday: Includes all events and meals on Sunday from 7 a.m. to noon.
- Housing: Can be purchased a la carte Friday and Saturday night for $55 a night.
The Barnes Foundation Tour
Friday, May 26, 1-5 p.m.
Chanticleer Garden Visit
Friday, May 26, 1-3:30 p.m.
Kids Camp, Saturday, May 27, 2022:
- Session I: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - $35
- Session 2: 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. - $30
Refunds and Other Policies
Registration fees offset a portion of the overall reunion costs. This is imperative to the sustainability of the College and effective stewardship of resources. Should unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel your registration, refunds must be requested in writing. Please send all requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admittance to any part of Reunion after the registration deadline will be made available on a space-available basis. Staff will be present to check nametags and information at events and cannot admit unregistered guests. On-campus housing will not be available during walk-in registration.
Each alum must read the information provided about Reunion and accept the risks involved in attending the weekend. Consent in electronic format is required to finalize registration.
For events with a capacity limit, registrations are taken in the order they are received. Alumnae/i requesting a spot at a full event will be placed on a waitlist according to the order in which their registration was received.