Obtain Career Development Support
Alumnae/i Career Services within the Career & Civic Engagement Center provides a dedicated staff member to offer career coaching, professional development and networking resources and events for alumnae/i who graduated more than one year ago.
Career Planning provides support to alums who graduated from the undergraduate college and Graduate School of Arts and Sciences within the last year. Pre-Law Advising is available to students and alumnae/i of all class years.
Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research: Career counseling, job fairs, and other resources and support specifically for GSSWSR alums.
Health Professions Advising Office: For alums applying to schools of medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, public health and programs in other health professions.
Access Job Openings
Mawrter Connect is an enhanced, professional and personal networking experience, launching in Fall 2019. The Jobs Board allows community members to share or post opportunities for alumnae/i (including employment, volunteer positions, fellowships, Board Service, and projects).
Handshake is the career management platform for students and alumnae/i. Sign in to view opportunities from organizations in diverse industries from around the globe.
The Career & Civic Engagement Center implemented Handshake in 2017 to manage jobs and internships, events, and other resources. As an alum you may also use Handshake to:
- Schedule appointments with Career Engagement staff
- Recruit at Bryn Mawr College: promote or refer jobs and internships for students and other alumnae/i.
How to log in to Handshake:
- Go to: https://brynmawr.joinhandshake.com/login
- Sign-in with your email address (i.e., the preferred email address on file with Bryn Mawr College)
- First-time users, follow these instructions to create a password.
Special Situations Related to Email Username
- Alums are not able to use .edu email address because Handshake interprets that as a student account from that institution. You may request a new account in this instance.
- Avoid creating a new account until you have confirmed whether you have an existing account. If you have multiple email addresses, we can confirm which one is in the system already (if any).
- If you prefer to use a different email address as your username, we can initiate that change.
- If you register as an Employer in Handshake, please use your work email. Alumnae/i using Handshake for their personal job search or networking should ideally use a personal email domain.