Handshake is the hub of activity for the Career & Civic Engagement Center. It was implemented in 2017 to manage events, jobs and internships, recruiting programs, and other resources for students and alumnae/i.
Alumnae/i may use Handshake to:
- Schedule career coaching and pre-law advising appointments
- Recruit at Bryn Mawr College: promote or refer jobs and internships for students and other alumnae/i
- Access job opportunities and research potential employers of interest
How to log in to Handshake:
- Go to: https://brynmawr.joinhandshake.com/login
- Sign-in with your email address (i.e., the preferred email address on file with Bryn Mawr College)
- First-time users, follow these instructions to create a password.
Special Situations Related to Email Username
- Alums are not able to use a non-Bryn Mawr .edu email address; Handshake interprets that as if you are a student from that institution.
- Avoid creating a new account until you have confirmed whether you have an existing account.
- If you prefer to use a different email address, we change it for you. You will then have to create a new password.
- If you register as an Employer in Handshake, please use your work email. Alumnae/i using Handshake for their own career activities should ideally use a personal email domain.