Same Day Appointments
Same day physician and nurse practitioner appointments are available for students who call before noon Tuesday through Friday. A "walk-in" clinic is available Monday 9-11 a.m.
A nurse is available any time the Health Center is open to provide:
- Examination and treatment for minor health problems
- Emergency care and/or referral for more serious health problems
- Information on health issues and self-care measures, and answers to health-related questions
- Emergency contraception
- Evaluation and triage for urgent concerns when appointments are filled.
The gyn nurse practitioner provides:
- Routine exams and Pap tests
- Diagnosis and treatment of common gynecologic problems
- Sexuality and contraception counseling
- Testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Pregnancy options counseling
Call the Health Center to schedule an appointment with a gyn nurse practitioner.
- Self Care Center: "do-it-yourself" cold care and safer sex supplies
Campus Safety can transport students only in emergency situations. If the Health Center is closed, Campus Safety will provide transportation to the Bryn Mawr Hospital emergency room.
Campus Safety is not available for regularly scheduled physician visits or non-urgent lab or imaging studies.