Pink Flowers

Submitting Your Information

If you are new to the College, you'll need to submit an Undergraduate/Postbac Student Health Form or a Graduate Student Health Form. The health form must be completed by a healthcare provider and uploaded to the Patient Portal.

Medical and Immunization History

Log into the Patient Portal to complete your medical history and immunization history.