Using BiONiC: For Faculty
Your official roster, grades, and course information are available in real-time in Bionic.
BiONiC provides you access to your course information through your Faculty Center and information about your Advisees through the Adviser Center.
- Using the Advisor Center
- Search for Classes
- Grading in BiONiC
- Using STAR Lottery
- How to View Course Rosters
Faculty also have access to the Compiled Report menu. This menu contains many reports to provide data about their department, majors, and courses (both past and current).
How to get there?
To find the compiled reports menu, navigate to:
BMC Academic Community > Reports > Compiled Reports
What reports are available?
The following reports are available. Note: If you try to run a report for a department other than your own, you will get a blank set of results.
- Class Roster (list of students enrolled for a specific class)
- Course History (the history of a course including instructors, enrollment, meeting time)
- Course Planning Details (PDF report which displays the course planning data with 1 course per page. Note: this does not show current course information and changes made after course planning concludes does not appear here. This is for the course planning period only)
- Course Planning List (PDF report which displayed course planning data as a list. Note: this does not show current course information and changes made after course planning concludes does not appear here. This is for the course planning period only)
- Current Course List (list of courses in a department including rooms)
- Department Majors (PDF report)
- Department Majors with Advisor (Excel list including advisors)
- Department Minors (Excel list of minors)
- Enrollment Statistics (PDF of students enrolled in a course broken down by student type)
- Instructor Grade Report (PDF Report shows the distribution of grades across each class for a specific faculty member)
Clicking on a report will open a PDF of the instructions for how to run the report. In most cases, the process should be clear.
If you have any questions or requests for additional information, please contact the Registrar's Office.