Travel Tips

Passports and Visas: You will need a signed and valid passport for all international travel and/or visas, if required. Passport processing times have increased due to high volume, so be sure to apply well in advance.

Health and Safety: The Centers for Disease Control provides up-to-date health notices for destinations outside the U.S. The U.S. Department of State also provides information about health conditions, security, and embassy or consulate contact information for every country in the world.

Insurance: For international travel, check with your medical insurance carrier about coverage protection. We strongly encourage our travelers to purchase cancellation insurance

Other Useful Websites:

For additional information on any of the travel programs, please contact:

Taylor Manferdini                                                    
Associate Director of Reunion Programming & Alumnae/i Engagement                             


Contact Us

Alumnae/i Relations and Development

101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Phone: 610-526-5532
Fax: 610-526-5228